With the LEGO® DUPLO® Classic Heart Box, kids ages 18 months and upwards may add color to their activities (10909). This inventive learning toy sparks youngsters’ creative building and offers developmental advantages that last a lifetime as parents and toddlers create, play, and build some more. Toddler building toys Little hands can’t wait to grab the kid-friendly bricks and get building. Simple instructions guarantee that the creative play begins right away. There is a duck, a home, an ice cream cone, a whale, a flower, and a helicopter. Each simple-to-assemble model offers a wealth of conversation topics and creative role-playing scenarios. As children combine the bricks to make their own creations, the creative joy continues. Develop important creative abilities LEGO DUPLO playsets provide aspiring builders the freedom to play independently and express themselves. With identifiable locations, well-known characters, and toddler-friendly bricks, they arouse the endless desire for playful learning in preschoolers.
- With 15 models and infinite free-building fun, the LEGO® DUPLO® Classic Heart Box (10909) is brimming with possibilities for young children. Colorful brick assortment for imaginative playtimes.
- Contains 80 toddler-friendly bricks that can be assembled into 15 simple models, giving children endless opportunities to practice their construction skills.
- Share the building fun by having kids place the ‘I love’ LEGO® letters in front of their preferred build once they have completed one of the 15 simple models. Then, work with them to make their own creations.
- Looking for a special occasion, birthday, or daily gift? Consider giving a gift for preschoolers. Children ages 18 months and older can enjoy building during playing with this educational toddler toy.
- Each of the 15 beginning models in “Building the World Around Them” is a common object that toddlers will know from their daily lives and may be combined with other LEGO® DUPLO® sets to provide even more imaginative play.
- Open the box and start playing right away. Parents and toddlers will be building and playing in no time owing to the straightforward assembly instructions for the simple-to-assemble models.
- Learning for young builders – LEGO® DUPLO® playsets promote open-ended play and provide developmental advantages through realistic situations, recognizable characters, and imaginative enjoyment.
- Since 1969, LEGO® DUPLO® preschool learning toys have consistently met high industry standards to ensure that they are simple for small hands to take up, put, and break apart.
- Bricks and pieces from LEGO® DUPLO® are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted, and tested to ensure that they adhere to strict international safety requirements.